Personalized project planning for successful implementation.
MorCare understands how intimidating it can be to acquire a new system or software – especially when it involves adjustments in operational structure or workflow. We also know there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ approach to implementation either.
Each MorCare solution has its own flexible implementation framework.
Together, we will collaborate. In order to create the most effective and strategic approach for your organization; we want to get to know you, your team, your needs, and your challenges. You will also benefit from having one identified project manager to guide you through your implementation. With this point-person, you can guarantee we will work closely to ensure a strategic and smooth onboarding transition. From there, we will continue to make every effort to provide the most optimal use of our software and services from implementation through ongoing enhancements, updates and customizations.
What happens in implementation?
Implementation includes but is not limited to:
- Collaborating to develop a site or system-specific implementation and project plan
- Identifying a core team from your organization to work with us as a steering committee
- Delivering support and consultation to your core team from kickoff to go-live (and beyond)
- Configuring the system to support standardized workflows that meet your organization’s specified needs
- Producing documentation to support standardized workflows
- Engaging in hands-on, interactive training
- Assisting your team with any configuration assistance and remote go-live support
Remote Application Administrator Services
Looking for startup assistance to administer one of our solutions?
We know resources can be limited. If you don’t have a dedicated in-house staff member to administer one of our applications, take advantage of having a MorCare expert provide those services to your organization. Let us know what you need, and we’ll show you how we can help.